Why Sucker for Happy Endings?

During the time that social network sites are starting to boom. Twitter, Multiply, Facebook, Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram, They would all want an info about yourself. Some people would love it or may actually think you're cool if you just put a one-sentence show about yourself. I was 18-20 years old that time, practically trying to be a teen, when I started really thinking hard how can I best describe myself in one sentence. 

So I looked at books I was reading that time: Harry Potter. Betty &Veronica Comics. Nicholas Sparks. I looked on the videos I was watching that time: Boyce Avenue, JK Rowling stuffs, Oprah (I know), and a Ted Video. Happy Ending movies. Happy endings. yes, I'm a sucker for happy endings. I feel good when I read stories about happy endings. I want happy endings

About Me

Facebook

Tumblr

Twitter

There's no other side on this. Both of me are a sucker of happy endings.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bolshoi Ballet Dances Their Way to Singapore

Have you heard about... Prawning?

AdidasLove