Pimples are Ugly. Not Your Face.


A friend asked me this morning what I use in my face now. So I told her I use this line and took a selfie  to prove to her it worked for me.  haha 

Back to 5 months ago. I HAD THE WORSE ACNE PROBLEM A 26 YEAR OLD PERSON COULD HAVE.

December 2013, Me holding Pearls with Coconuts. Yum.

 Everyone is giving me tips on how to solve them (Even my school directress back then) Even my mom and DAD!! They are so worried every time I Facetime with them and would ask me why I have pimples, am I so stressed here in SG (I am during portfolio making.lol), do I have a problem, etc. And when I say that everything is fine here in this 'fine' city, my face shows the opposite. Haha  especially when I went back to Manila last Dec. Everybody was very concerned. Yes, my confidence was A BIT low that time, I didn't take face #selfies at all. actually that came in handy because I rarely take and post #selfies now (only when Im feeling extra prettier-more of like #ootds lol). But, during those time, I wouldn't edit my face in a photo app or Photoshop to erase my pimples. When there are group photos,  you can see my fugly pimples-not my face, my face is fine-not fugly, just the pimples. REMEMBER THAT GIRLS. I don't know why I didn't do it, people know that I put filters on almost all my pictures but why not erase my pimples? I guess, 

I don't want to erase what I am on that particular time of my life. :)

How did I get rid of them? All thanks to Teacher Ami. She has been raving about this line for sooo long and I kept ignoring her-not because I love her less but I was just busy and she's in Manila and I kept looking for answers here in Singapore. I almost see a dermatologist but I'm too afraid and it's very costly. When I went home last December and got the chance to meet her, Teacher Ami finally saw my horrific pimples (again, my face is not horrible, I think I have an okay-face. my pimples were horrifying. Girls, remember that) she gave me her personal testimonial about VMV HYPOALLERGENICS. She had a breakout before her wedding and her dermatologist recommended this product. it worked on her! Plus, she keeps posting on her Facebook account about sales and promotions of VMV and kept saying to everyone that it's a superb line! I caved in and bought the toners and facial scrub that Teacher Ami recommended in Manila, used it religiously, then...


TTTAAADDDAAAAHHH!!! 

The Selfie I took to prove my friend that VMV works!


MY PIMPLES ARE GONE!! Not just gone, even when I'm stressed, I only have itsy bitsy tiny breakouts! The best part is they have one (ONLY ONE!) shop here in Singapore that I can buy when my stock is out. It's in Ion Orchard btw. ;) I'm so hooked on this line that I signed myself as their VVIP member- means 30% discount on Thursdays. Ha!

I still have the marks. But I'm fine with them. Though I'll be very happy if they're gone too. I mean, I'm fine and happy that my big bumps of pimples are totally gone. 


Definitely recommending VMV Hypoallergenics to anyone who has acne problems. :) They have stores in PH and SG :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have you heard about... Prawning?

AdidasLove

Bolshoi Ballet Dances Their Way to Singapore