"My Mommy Said..." (Sabi ng Mommy Ko...)


Mommy in Baguio, Philippines. Christmas Season 2010
All my friends would hear this to me often. I guess I learned a lot of life lessons from her. Whenever I'm talking to people, I would somehow manage to insert "my mommy said" to our conversations. I don't know, maybe so people would think I'm credible because MY mommy said so. And most of the times, they would agree to what 'my Mommy said' so. Most especially to Lester now, he would, sometimes, rest his case when he hears me 'But my Mommy said...' as my starting words in my sentence. 

I miss my mommy a lot. We have ups and downs with our mother-daughter relationship. But that makes it more special and made me appreciate our good times more than ever.

So here it is Mommy. A set of pictures of you're fruit of labour. Our family. :) THANK YOU FOR BEING OUR LIGHT. :) For being strong and raising your kids and daddy well. :))

Antipolo, Philippines. Christmas 2008

Baguio, Philippines, Chrsitmas 2009


See? I'm the closest to my Mommy. Tanay Rizal, Philippines. 2010

My Mommy and Daddy made us believe there is a real Santa Claus when we were young

The Believers. :)))


Christmas 2012, Baguio, Philippines.

We love our mommy so much that we have to have at a piece of her  motherly touch.
Mommy Cecille and Daddy Robert, Christmas 2013. Bus Terminal, Baguio Philippines
Their 23rd Anniversary. 2009. :)

Thank you for all the life lessons. You're the smartest woman I've ever met. I know you miss me a lot, you always say that to me when we Facetime or talk over the phone. But you don't know how much I miss you more mommy. 

Happy Mommy's Day Mommy. :)
I love you. 





post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have you heard about... Prawning?

Bolshoi Ballet Dances Their Way to Singapore

AdidasLove