Peeky-Peeky to My Instagrammy: Hand Shots

Hey there! Technically, this will be my first post on my blog! I'm feeling really excited about this because I was thinking really hard what to post on my first ever not-so-mature blog! Before you  make any judgments why I picked this 'theme' as my first post, I will run to you my train of thoughts before I cleverly chose this.

Here are my runner-ups for my first post:
  • A comment about a popular news from Yahoo! 

That would take me long to write because I have to be careful about with what I write and proofread it, etc.

  • Tell a story about my header and title of my blog 

What was I thinking when I took the picture but that would be too artsy? Or people might just don't care.

  • And of course, Introduce myself 

At first, I wanted to indulge my readers with some really personal stuffs about me but, I'm still deciding if I want to be mysterious. Or not.. *wink wink*


Then I thought of something that is easy to write for me at this time of the night (11:12 pm): My Ig Pics. My Instagram is not on public view because of my job. But I can share few that I feel it's okay to post publicly. I was looking through my feed and noticed that I have a slight fetish on showing things while holding it with my hands. 



"Tomorrow we are celebrating Children's Day. :) I hope my kiddos will love what me and my laoshi are giving them tomorrow... :)"
I headed the Children's Day celebration in our school and I was really into it. I made a banner and a poster outside the school 'advertising' the event. I would say the celebration was okay, I could have done better. I also encouraged that we should give the kiddos a gift as they would always remember us during Teacher's Day. For my class, me and laoshi's gift are a $2 puzzle and an instax picture. 




"Butterbeer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I came to know this during my colleague's daughter's birthday! I overheard the other guests talking about Harry Potter, Butterbeer, and Starbucks! I was sooooo excited and googled "Butterbeer Starbucks Singapore" LOL I found out that it's really not on their default menu of drinks but you got to tell them the RECIPE. HA! You can try googling what I googled, I'm sure it'll easily pop-out on your search box. ;)



"Snow in a can! @zoemburr why can't you do this for me?"

Saw this when were hunting for props in Party City. It was just cute. Though I wonder how this thing will work.





"Free Thor 2 Tickets!! AND popcorn!! @iarelester and I's instant date! #ItsNotEverydayYouHavePremiereTickets #ItsNotEverydayYouHaveFreePopcornToo"
I can say it was an epic day. Out of the blue, he messaged me if I wanted to watch Thor 2 because his friend offered him free tickets! It's not just any movie tickets... Oh no... It's a premiere tickets with free popcorn! Instantly I asked for OT claim and thank God there were a lot of teachers that day!



"Breakfast this morning. A can of yummy milk. Introduced to me by no other than @iarelester :)) it's like Bear Brand in PH with 80% Sugar. Yummmm! #NotForPeopleOnDiet #ThePackagingSaysItAll"
The caption says it all. It's really sweet and very filling. Love it. Love it. Love it...



"I lost my EZ link and keys today. :( haaay."
The day I lost my small pouch... It contains my EZ link (prepaid card for buses and mrt here in Singapore) and my house keys. :( Double the ache because I remember I was on a tight budget that time and I have to get a new EZ link ($15) and duplicate keys ($10) 



"Happiness in a tiny box. :)"
It tasted slightly like a Milo. It was just cute that it wasn't in a regular-shaped choco malt box. :D



There you have it! You just had a Peaky-Peaky to My Instagrammy! Haha! What do you think of my post? I really do need advice and constructive comments about my blog. I'm sorry I kept repeating on the word 'blog' I'm overly excited for this!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bolshoi Ballet Dances Their Way to Singapore

Have you heard about... Prawning?