AdidasLove



One weekend, I had a big problem. I looked Into my closet full of clothes, and found nothing to wear. I made an important message to Lester. And you know what he said? "Well, you haven't worn the things i gave you.."Something like that. And my heart melted. You see, it's not that I don't wear the clothes he got for me, it's just that, there was no particular event to wear my Adidas shirts. But, when he said that, there's one thing that crossed my mind: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED



Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

All from Adidas Originals :) and I love them all. Moral lesson: Don't make drama. Think outside the box. Be grateful on what you have. It's how you style it. :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bolshoi Ballet Dances Their Way to Singapore

Have you heard about... Prawning?